Bakersfield College Science and Engineering Building is one of the oldest community colleges in the nation. This project included all construction services required for a three-story science and engineering building with associated site work.
- Modeled the entire Plumbing System inclusive of Drainage and Water Supply.
- Coordinated piping and equipment locations with other trades.
- Provided BIM modelingand coordination services for Plumbing for Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Underground.
- Provided and installed access panels for all valves, water hammer arrestors, or any other items requiring maintenance.
- Produced detailed shop drawings of all three levels and Underground with elevations and dimensions for every item in the BIM plumbing system.
- Presented the penetration drawings for risers from UG through the roof to ensure the efficient and timely continuation of work in the field.
General Contractor- Bernards
Architect- HMC Architects